The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Monday, March 12, 2012

Procrastination

Allow me to define procrastination: 1. Evert teenager's soul mate 2. A very bad reason for not posting 3. The reason 50% of people fail junior high. Sorry for not posting for a while.

Anyway, I guess I could go all preachy about how procrastination is so bad and about how writers should never procrastinate, but the thing is, I'm a huge procrastinator. I also enjoy writing things that come in book three while I'm still in book one. What can I say? There's no such thing as perfection in writing.

I hope to finish one of my short stories by the end of this week. Please help hold me to it!

Kirah

1 comment:

  1. Go Kirah!! Keep writing!!!
    Procrastination: something you learn by the age of four. ;)

    ReplyDelete