The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Friday, March 23, 2012

Games

I really mean to post more! But siblings + homework + procrastination (of course) + piano recitals= no time. Sorry! I'm trying. At least it's Friday; who's seeing Hunger Games over the weekend? I'm seeing it today! I don't think anyone will focus in gym; even more class time will be spent discussing it: Which boy's the cutest? How will the plot change from the book? Which boy's the cutest? How will they end it? And which boy's the cutest? (That's really all that matters to most girls.)

Now since this is a writing blog, I need to add a few things about writing that'll help everyone. Ahem. Characters, careful, rewrite, edit, do something awesome, and home. There. I'm done. I've got to do a lot of posts, and I'm taking a day off before I even start.

Hopefully my posts will be much more satisfying over the weekend!
Kirah

1 comment:

  1. I love hunger games!!! I saw it Saturday. I think Gale was cuter in the movie btw.

    ReplyDelete