The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Saturday, March 3, 2012

High Expectations

This weekend is falling flat of what I wanted. I really just want a fun weekend that involves a friend, lots of writing, and freedom to play whatever piano song I desire. Is that too much to ask? No, no it's not. And I don't even care if I have to do chores.

Brooke is taking a ACT practice test which means no music. My parents have mysteriously disappeared, which means no friends. And I've written to the point where if I write more my brain will explode. Anyone else stuck in a bad Saturday that's never-ending? Please say I'm not the only one stuck here!

I have Writer's Block, Writer's Laziness, and Writer's Boredom all discussed within two weeks. (this is Writer's Boredom) We are on a roll!

Hopinh your weekend is better than mine,
Kirah

1 comment:

  1. I'm really bored Syd too. I've not written for a while. By the way, I wrote about 1000 words. Rehearsals dind't help at all, unlike what I thought would happen.

    ReplyDelete