The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Monday, February 20, 2012

First and Foremost

Hello, my name's Kirah. I'm a teenage writer, and I'll be using this blog to post writing and get feedback, update my life, and hopefully get and give a lot of help for writing!

A little bit about me.... I was born in Kansas, live in Utah, and play the piano and violin (but not at the same time). I spend a lot of time writing; I mostly do fantasy. I've actually only been writing stories since fifth grade. My first story was called Hyrania, and let's be completely honest: it was horrible. I open it and laugh at my overdramatic writing and horrible dialogue. I've tried writing stories with people, but it failed because I wanted the stories to be mine and I couldn't bear to share the twists I had planned in the part with the people I was writing with, so they'd write and I'd cut in and try to change it. For some reason, the book never worked out...

My rambling aside, welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy it as it progresses!

Kirah

No comments:

Post a Comment