The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sock Arrest

Mom placed me under sock arrest after I split my heel really badly while running outside playing with cousins for four hours. I must have lotion on my feet and socks on at all times. I hate socks and shoes. I love being barefoot. And since my sock arrest two hours ago, I'm already going crazy.

My cousins were here today. It was amazing. They have eight kids, but their oldest was at college, so it was twelve of us between the ages of 17 and 2. We played Wall-Ball and Ultimate Frisbee. Seth turned on the treadmill and got locked out of the house, I got a foot injury and found my 12-year old cousin in my room, Brooke made all the decisions for us, and Ian was mad at someone the entire time. Near the end, we flash-mobbed the lemonade/popsicle stand down the street and bought almost everything there. The girls in charge of it were freaking out at all the business.

Revising chapter 2 has gone well. I've probably scribbled out more than half the chapter.

Kirah

1 comment:

  1. Sock arrest. Now that's something you don't hear about everyday. At least finding your cousin in your room isn't as bad as your four year old cousins eating your birthday cake-alone!- when you were 8.

    Keep editing!!!

    ReplyDelete