The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I've Decided

"Peacefulness follows any decision, even the wrong one." -Rita Mae Brown

Realms is going well- Evelyn Grace is actually turning out much better than Evan Andrews. I'm struggling a bit with the side characters in her story, but I think that they'll round out eventually. I just need to get it written down! I'm really excited to get into Ambrr and P'eter's POV. Stark, Thodo, and Acris (you knew her as Thorne, but I needed to change that for obvious reasons- Thodo and Thorne!) should be very interesting.

I've decided today that I'll write the whole trilogy- I will finish. I will! And I need to get it read by someone; I need to get it out there!

Kirah

2 comments:

  1. Gogogogo! (Did you realize Evalyn & Grace are both girl names and Evan & Andrew are both boy names? :) Just had to point it out.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did realize that, but I promise it was accidental, not on purpose. I almost gave Evelyn a middle name, but then I decided against it for obvious reasons. It's all right for a boy to have 3 names- Evan Jordan Andrews. But Evelyn (insert middle name here) Grace seemed a bit overboard.

      Delete