The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Monday, May 21, 2012

In the Mode

"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." -Victor Kiam

And boy, did I fall on my face (metaphorically speaking). I hit by biggest writer's block- I wanted to write, I needed to write, but I just couldn't.

Thankfully, I broke through that last week- I wrote 6 pages this weekend, driving my total up to 13 pages on Stark's backstory. Which, in case you're wondering, I'm writing that instead of Realms. But Stark has such a great backstory; I actually want to write Thodo's and Stark's pasts and merge it into a "Before Liarincus" sort of thing.

I'm happy to be writing again, and I will keep you posted!

Kirah

1 comment:

  1. Lucky, I still can't get my writing going the way I want it to!

    ReplyDelete