The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. -Tom Clancy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camp Nanowrimo

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” ~Jack London

Welcome to August the first, aka my older sister's birthday, aka first day of Camp Nanowrimo. I'm using my dad's old laptop- thank you!- so that then I don't have to share with my computer-addicted siblings. I did Nanowrimo on the family computer last time, and this is my experience in a nutshell:

Me: typing rapidly
Sibling: Can I have a turn?

They don't understand typing crisises. I don't know how many times I tried to explain that November.

My overall opinion of camp: fun, but calmer than Nanowrimo. (And then watch me become a nervous wreck by the 5th.) Good luck to all other campers!

Kirah

1 comment: